Friday, May 7, 2010

Welcome!

Have you ever wondered why every clothing company prints t-shirts in some sweatshop in a far away land like Indonesia? Way back in 2004 my friend Brandon, my little brother Nathan and I, asked ourselves that question. We were tired of wearing the same shirts as everyone else and not knowing the story behind the art printed onto the clothing we wear; so, we decided we would start printing our own t-shirts. Today my brother and I are in college and Brandon is off in California learning to speak Russian for the Air Force,  but what started  in 2004 is still alive and well today. PRIVATEER reflects the creativity, variety and fun that comes with living along the north shore of Lake Superior, which is where we hand print every t-shirt! I hope you enjoy our art and we thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment